Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Accident - Original Writing Essay -- Papers

The Accident - accredited Writing I can hear the boisterous wind charging by dint of the icy caverns of the station. My polished, black leather shoes pad against the escalator stairs, as I rub at the chafing collar of my shirt, aware of the irritating dampness. Everything seems to be going against me. Morality has a vice-like grip on my stiff shoulders, and it is spring to yank me back. Gripping the cold handle of my briefcase offers some reassurance, but think the contents sends an ominous shiver up my spine. They did not say the foremost job would be so hard. The grime, embedded in the rugged tiles, adds to the dingy, depress surroundings. A crumpled crisp packet flits across the surface, as other tube roars past. It is as if I have just entered the minotaurs den, and luckily break loose the clutches of the savage beast. I begin to walk more briskly, as an unpleasant stench wafts from the nearby toilets. Have they never heard of such a thing as disinfectant or cleaners? Inefficiency is a rapidly spreading disease, and it needs a cure soon. Failure to succeed, particularly in my line of work, has inconceivable consequences. The relative quiet is broken by the monotonous drone of the loudspeaker dictating various platforms, and a raucous gathering of youths. I glower at them as they began ridiculing a humble grade who is coughing vigorously, blatantly distressed. My moral arrow tells me I should go and frustrate this, however the objectives involved include avoiding all hu reality contact. The one on the left hand side, a stocky teenager with a crew cut and a hideous earring, begins making offensive gestures with his free hand, the oth... ... enveloped the tube. deadening groans broke the silence. The sprucely dressed man with polished hair flicked on his lighter, and activated his phone beam. Beside him was a grow man, blood oozing from a deep gash in his chest. The man with the lighte r sat up abruptly, a concerned look on his face. He hastily upstage his jacket, and applied it to the wound, in an attempt to prevent the blood loss. The balding man grunted, croaking for assistance. A creased picture caught the eye of the suavely dressed man. It was beside the sacked hand of the balding man. He frowned, recognising the pictures familiarity. On the back, scribbled in red writing, was the member target. Before acting, he reached for the weighty briefcase that was crushing his foot. He began to click it open. The balding mans left eye fluttered open.

No comments:

Post a Comment