Thursday, November 21, 2019

Business Ethics Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 3750 words

Business Ethics - Assignment Example My spiritual well being can be defined from the knowledge that I hold and my conscience that helps me to distinguish between the right and the wrong. This has helped me to become a person of principles and sane mind and soul who can benefit other fellow human beings without any benefit or personal-interest. 2. Mental Well Being: How Would You Like To Be Described in this Role? My mental well being represents the strong connection between my heart, my soul and my mind. Without maintaining a sound balance between my mental well being and my spiritual well being, I am unable to benefit and impart my knowledge to other fellow human beings. I cannot think of benefitting the people around me without a healthy mindset and positive thinking approach. 3. Physical Well Being: How Would You Like To Be Described in this Role? My physical well being helps me to fulfill my various roles and responsibilities. The well being of my physical health enables me to take care of the people around me and to fulfill my responsibilities in a more defined and active manner. 4. Relationships/Family: How Would You Like To Be Described in this Role? I am the kind of a person who cherishes relationships in life. To me, my family members and my loved ones are the most important people in my life, regardless of anything. I do not evaluate or judge them on the basis of their character or qualities they possess; in simple words, my world revolves around my family. I am very protective and concerned about their well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment