Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Personal Development Portfolio e-Commerce in Developing Nation

Question: Discuss about the Personal Development Portfolio for the report of e-Commerce in Developing Nation. Answer: Personal Knowledge and Experience to Identify Areas of Interest In this module of study, I identified the relationship in between the direct investment and international business. The prior week module helped me to understand the international trading theory in modern business. Mostly, I viewed through the theories that are quite relevant to the topic; those are Mercantilism, theory of absolute advantage, factor endowment theory, and international product life cycle theory. I took interest in modern business patterns following application of these theories. Furthermore, I studied through the operational and organizations capability in minimizing certain gaps and limitations, as cultural, taxpaying, and legal barriers. However, the expansion planning is more important in this week for developing international business in a scalable manner. Now, in current week, I prepared emerging risk and issues identification in the context, the agenda was to evaluate e-commerce, government corruption, and price volatility. The risks and issues might be related to other concerns as privacy and security threats. My area of interest was in preparing a certain strategy or planning to mitigate such threats and issues. I had experience of understanding the government corruption in e-commerce market segmentation. Furthermore, I studied the regulatory process to prevent the security risks. However, I considered all the learning outcomes to present the module with proper quality. Personal Perspectives and Assumptions Personal perspectives in emerging e-commerce were to consider the primary challenge as price volatility. Along with increasing frequency and unpredictable products, the e-commerce organizations fail to understand the overall market demand for particular target customers. The organizations face the main problem of price volatility as it has impact on retailer performance. I studied the current stock prices of some e-commerce business to gain clear picture of price volatility. I found that the leading retailers have invested in technology and finally, it resulted in difficulty in staying top in the lot. Again, the price tracking is becoming less predictable with time, hence, I identified the solution as use of Market Tracks PriceVision technology that records the intra-day price and changes on basis of global marketing products. This technology limits the uncertainty and reduces the risk of finding better prices within competitive environment. I took assumptions in dealing with price volatility as considering that there are competitors for every e-business corporation; the products are quite popular, and demanding from clients. Again, the prices are considered high rather than the competitors to stay in top of business hierarchy. Moreover, the performance of retailers is tracked within common base of product and service quality. Current Practices for Module Points I followed the current practices as in viewing the government corruption and anti-corruption regulations to deal with e-business strategy making. I studied the several fraud cases among e-business to understand the role of government in this aspect. Mainly, the fraud cases suggest the types as bribery, illegal gratuities, economic extortion, and conflicts of interests. I identified that identity theft, phishing, and spoofing is most relevant in this fraud cases. In between countries as Latin America, Asia, Africa, and other developed countries, the corruption index is higher in Latin America as 0.62 with government effectiveness of 0.46. Furthermore, I studied the points of solutions in prevention of frauds, using code of ethics, prosecution policy, and employee assistance program. The segmentation of duties can be another suitable mitigation process dealing with fraud cases. On the flipside, I read some literatures throughout to investigate the situation of e-government measures to combat corruption in certain countries. I included problem-oriented research to find out how the government can reduce corruption effectiveness in e-business. I studied some anti-corruption and reflective measures specifically, to prepare strategy proposition in e-business. Strategies to Achieve Plans First, I planned for researching throughout the topic, with studying various relevant literature, article, and journals. Secondly, I prepared the learning points in a cluster form to jot down the key points. Thirdly, I prepared mitigation strategies to deal with the identified risks and issues in e-business. Finally, I listed the strategies to prevent such risks and issues in this context, to prevent those difficulties and challenges. To achieve the planning, I maintained suitable scheduling of each activity. I followed a premature timeline to convey each activity with proper sincerity and compliance of knowledge. I considered all readings in the module to gain several arguments and ideas about the emerging risks. I listed all opinions in suitable draft to apply them in academic writing of modules. Furthermore, I took interest in in-depth study of each risk and issue in terms of international trading theories, how those theories are applied to understand the preventive measures. Among these theories, I studied the potential solutions to reduce such risks and issues in e-business; therefore, I prepared the strategic planning for preventing those fraudulent situations. The strategies are identified regarding the evaluation of such business practices of e-commerce. Potential Areas Identification for Personal Development and Growth After considering all the aspects of personal knowledge and experience application, I faced some problems in personal limitations. Mainly, I found those limitations in making suitable timeline segmentation, because I do not have proper knowledge of Gantt chart and task scheduling. However, I followed traditional routine making process to deal with week wise module completion. In future, I need to learn the Gantt chart making to continue suitable scheduling mechanism and techniques with slack consideration and delay estimation. In case of considering further study, I found that I was weak in applying researcher arguments in critical analysis conductance. I served the critical points consideration within normal perception of debate making, however, this module required cross learning of critical views of some articles. Moreover, I faced challenges in making lateral thinking and diagnosis of problem statement. Therefore, I need to view some quality course works to evaluate the prior studies in point of suitable success factor identification of my task. I conveyed practical knowledge of detailed and empirical studies to include maximum research and analysis in completion of module. Technically, the module was sound in all aspects consideration and I gained legitimate growth in collaboration of teamwork and management of the same. Bibliography Adelola, T., Dawson, R. and Batmaz, F., 2015. Privacy and data protection in s: evaluation of different data protection approaches. Chang, C.C., Liang, C., Shu, K.M., Tseng, K.H. and Lin, C.Y., 2015. Does using e-portfolios for reflective writing enhance high school students self-regulated learning?.Technology, Pedagogy and Education, pp.1-20. Chen, Z.S., Yang, S.J. and Huang, J.J., 2015. Constructing an e-portfolio-based integrated learning environment supported by library resource.The Electronic Library,33(2), pp.273-291. Goi, C.L., 2015. Factors influence development of E-banking in Malaysia.The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce,2006. Kalia, P., Kaur, N. and Singh, T., 2015. Internet Marketing and B2C E-Commerce: The Indian Scenario.Innovation Management, Excel India Publishers, Delhi, India, pp.127-134. Lee, I. ed., 2016.Encyclopedia of E-Commerce Development, Implementation, and Management. IGI Global. Mermod, A.Y., 2015. Customer's Perspectives and Risk Issues on E-Banking in Turkey; Should We Still be Online?.The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce,2011. Sharma, G. and Lijuan, W., 2015. The effects of online service quality of e-commerce Websites on user satisfaction.The Electronic Library,33(3), pp.468-485.

No comments:

Post a Comment